Are you looking for an opportunity to influence a $90B+ Business in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment with a huge growth opportunity? Do you want a role where you will work with leaders in sales, product teams and the field? Are you passionate about understanding our products, customer and partner behaviors and aligning targets to pursue opportunities? If so, this Group Finance Manager position is for you. This role will support the Commercial Planning organization with a focus on landing revenue growth targets for the C+AI products with the Field teams.
- Lead and coach a team of direct reports and perform as a functional subject matter expert (SME) role to others, demonstrating Microsoft’s leadership principles of creating clarity, generating energy and delivering success.
- Partner closely with business leaders and product / field finance counterparts to deeply understand, scale, and manage the revenue planning process
- Drive alignment with biz planning, investment management and biz health teams to prioritize and allocate resource based on revenue opportunities
- Leverage business/finance acumen and technical expertise to identify business gaps as broader strategies evolve, document business requirements and prioritize the team’s work based on roadmap
- 10+ years of Finance experience with progressive advancement
- Demonstrated ability to form and influence cross-functional partnerships to deliver high impact projects
- Proven management capabilities to attract, retain and develop talent
- Knowledge of revenue planning and large-scale process management is highly desirable.
- Regularly able to demonstrate leadership and inclusion best practices
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Translate financial analysis and insights into meaningful and actionable business communications and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects with excellent attention to detail under deadlines.