- Be part of the concept design discussions, gather node/rack system level requirements, clarify interfaces, provide feedback into future design requirements to help develop robust and high-performance cloud hardware solutions.
- Gather all the system engineering requirements for the infrastructure components by working with engineering groups and other stakeholders. Develop test strategy, test-cases and execute platform validation plans of the systems (node/rack level).
- Work with ODMs, other system engineers, internal design teams and customers to develop validation execution plans for new technologies and MSFT IP features.
- Developing quality criteria for different phases of programs
- Work with ODMs, Silicon vendors, component suppliers and internal design teams on cross-boundary triaging, debugging, and resolving issues.
- Review system engineering and validation coverage throughout the lifecycle of the program and publish plan vs. progress reports.
- Develop node/rack system level test cases, test requirements against system level requirements and verify them for functionality at node/rack level.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure systems meet significant quality, reliability, and service level requirements for a cloud environment.
- Architect cloud test scenarios and guide software engineers to automate test flows.
- BS / MS Electrical/Computer Engineering or related degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience in hardware design and validation across all stages of the development and release cycles (planning, development, execution, and debug)
- Fundamental knowledge of Computer Architecture, Server architecture at block level, Electrical/Power Hardware Design and HW/FW/OS interactions is required.
- Ability to read electrical board schematics, high-speed buses tuning (DDR, PCIe, or equivalent).
- Experience in evaluating hardware designs, HW/FW/OS interactions, platform config trade-offs, and E2E error flows is required.
- Experienced in debugging complex system level issues related to board hardware, signal integrity, CPLD, thermal and Firmware components is required.
- Experience in the usage of debug tools.
- Experience integrating and validating PCBAs, hardware components and/or systems. Familiar with and able to develop scripts (Python, PowerShell) and routines to enable and accelerate data collection and data reduction via automation.
- Strong technical communication skills (verbal and written) to interface with cross-functional technical leads within and/or outside of the organization.
- Self-motivated individual, must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and across internal divisions and industry (OEM, ODM), demonstrated technical leadership in driving successful product designs.
- Experience in test automation script development using C/Python or any other programming language would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Firmware development will be an added advantage.
New or Coming Soon Useful Entrepreneurship Books
An Entrepreneur’s Guide To The Sales & Marketing Universe: A Step-By-Step Guide To Organic Marketing
Secret strategies revealed on how to generate high quality leads efficiently and effectively.
But leads, no matter how good, are pretty much useless without the skills necessary to convert them into paying customers. What is the repeatable and scientific approach to take in sales to make sure you are maximizing your chances at landing closed deals?
Breaking Through The Wall: A Financial Advisor’s Guide to Grow, Scale, and Monetize Your Business for Millions
Many financial advisors out there are facing a wall. They’re generating $1-3 million in revenue; they’re managing all the households they can; they have little time to spend with their own families. They feel like they’re playing chief marketing officer, chief investment officer, CEO, CFO, chief compliance officer, and the chief technology officer all at once. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
Entrepreneurial Marketing and International New Ventures: Antecedents, Elements and Outcomes (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship)
The book investigates the entrepreneurial marketing (EM) concept within the broader discipline of international entrepreneurship. The analysis of this concept, and designing a model of EM antecedents, elements, and outcomes that was tested on the basis of empirical studies covering companies from three European countries, explores and develops the field of international marketing and entrepreneurship.
From the cofounder of Square, an inspiring and entertaining account of what it means to be a true entrepreneur and what it takes to build a resilient, world-changing company.
If today’s brands want to succeed, they have to be in the conversation, and influencers make that happen. The Age of Influence is an essential guide for marketing professionals and business owners who want to create and implement a highly effective and sustainable influencer marketing plan.
We are in the midst of an unprecedented digital transformation and tapping into this change is vital to any brand in today’s climate. Social media has democratized authority and influence, and information is created and consumed in ways that are constantly evolving.
12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur
Your road map to a seven-figure business . . . in one year or less
By cutting out the noise and providing a clear and proven plan, this roadmap helps even brand-new entrepreneurs make decisions quickly, get their product up for sale, and launch it to a crowd that is ready and waiting to buy.
This is a book to help you acquire the mind-set to riches.
It’s about creating a way of living where you aren’t controlled by fear, inertia, or poverty. You, instead, are motivated by creative, positive action, and an open mind that is ready to receive prosperity in every area of your life. Here are the time-tested principles used by the self-made millionaires and billionaires to create lives beyond their wildest imaginations. Here are the time-tested principles that will help you tap into your inner reserves and knowledge you never knew you had. These writings—compact, powerful, practical—are ready to help you find solutions, discover new ideas, and make fresh starts on your road to riches!
This book is a compilation of successful habits that the author has learned in his career. I would even saythat this book is a manual of lessons for entry-level, junior manager, and even executives. It offers tips from the expert on medical device sales, as well as fundamental knowledge for any employee. As you read through the sincere yet passionate advice from the author on work strategy to a personal relationship, you will start to gain an overview of the the direction of your path. The vital key to success includes extreme self-discipline and a genuine passion for work.
Mentor-Made Millionaire is an insightful, thought-provoking dissection of what it takes to be a success in today’s money-centric society. It is designed to appeal to individuals on the path to success, managers, and business owners.
These days, we see the well-worn phrase ‘self-made millionaire’ practically everywhere. While Dr. Chad Shannon does not set out in Mentor-Made Millionaire to diminish the hard work put in by those remarkable individuals who achieve this accolade, his aim is to make the reader realize that not one of them could possibly have accomplished that aspirational status all by themselves.
Startups constantly face the challenge of how to make an impact given their initial small size and limited resources. Nine out of ten startups fail and more than fifty percent do not reach past the five-year mark. The few that do manage to survive can quickly find themselves swamped in the oversaturated market, unable to make any decent progress. So how can they establish themselves among their immediate competitors, let alone defeat larger, more established companies? Is the story of David and Goliath still relevant in the modern business world?
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organizations and Technology)
This book provides valuable insights into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) through a comprehensive examination of Vision 2030, an ambitious economic plan by the KSA to reinvent and diversify its economy from a heavy dependence on hydrocarbon to knowledge-based resources.
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 discusses how this initiative will assist the government in achieving its envisioned goals by creating a culture of research, innovation and entrepreneurship. It studies the current state of the field as well as new policies and reforms in Saudi Arabia which encompass education systems, ICT infrastructure and a vibrant innovation landscape that includes academia, the public and private sectors and civil society.