- *** This position can be located anywhere within the United States.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy and Capital Planning, this position is responsible for delivering the Digital Change Program at T-Mobile for Business (TfB). This role leads the team responsible for managing the change program; establishing and communicating the vision for the digital strategy, and providing strategic and timely updates on key progress, business case deliverables and KPIs, and improvements to the customer journey and frontline experience to key stakeholders, employees, and external audiences. In addition, this position is responsible for managing the governance and process around the digital strategy programs, running the stakeholder updates and steering committee processes throughout the year and establishing a robust feedback mechanism with key internal and external stakeholders.This position will collaborate with other areas of Strategy and Planning, TfB and T-Mobile to effectively communicate how selected innovation will benefit the overall organization. Position plays a key role in the evangelizing of transformative technology and processes within the B2B Sales, operations, strategy and marketing organizations and drive business results and adoption.
- Management, development, and coaching: Leverages goal setting, ongoing assessment, coaching, and performance evaluation to support performance and behavior objectives for direct reports. Understands and communicates the functional group’s vision and creates alignment of their area to that vision. Recognizes development needs and identifies/creates development opportunities within workgroup. Contributes to succession, diversity and talent pool planning.
- Define the Transformation opportunity with capability to perform Requirements Elaboration, Solution architecture, Product / partner selection, Roadmap definition and Proof of Concept execution for the selected domain.
- Lead a team that is responsible for the change management processes, develop governance plans, reporting KPIs, and people-centric communications.
- Lead a team that is responsible to operate & support the platform and Systems developed by performing Application support, Establish and track KPIs, Cross Program Alignment & Enterprise Process Optimization
- Create a Transformation Governance Structure and communication plan.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelors Degree Required. Masters degree preferred, Business Administration / Computer Science
- More than 10 years Experience in developing and delivery of large-scale business systems required.
- 4-7 years Experience in owning, managing and delivering large transformation projects required
- Change management program delivery preferred.
- Management consulting experience in strategy, finance, operations, risk management, and systems integration preferred.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.