HR BUSINESS PARTNER & PROJECT MANAGER
Transformation in Action, at The Fellowship!
What’s true these days is that our way of working has changed and is ever evolving. As pioneers of bridgebuilding between Christians and Jews and providing humanitarian aid over the past 37-years, The Fellowship has begun “The Next Chapter” in our evolution. Human Resources has been a vital part of this evolution and continues to partner with organizational leaders to affect a best-in-class culture, help drive our strategy for the future, and support our new way of working.
As such, we are currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner & Project Manager. This newly created position will report to the Associate Vice President of Human Resources and work closely with the Senior Manager of Human Resources to help advance HR and organization-wide initiatives in an efficient and effective manner. The individual in this role will also share their expertise as a generalist with the HR team and with all staff to ensure top quality service delivery.
We were fortunate to have been able to quickly transition to working remotely once pandemic restrictions began. We have continued to successfully work in this manner thanks to our dedicated staff, empathetic leaders and talented HR team. Remote work is set to continue through the end of this year with this role being onsite once we return to an in-office setting.
Key components of the role include:
- Planning and overseeing department projects, ensuring well-defined and well-written project roadmaps, proactive monitoring, timely and quality delivery within budget
- Developing and monitoring department and project calendars.Proactively monitoring for conflicts and priorities.Identifying and mitigating project risks
- Collaborating with HR, organizational, and vendor partner stakeholders to understand their requirements, strategies, and initiatives. Building project plans in consideration of all stakeholder needs and developing metrics to monitor success
- Recommending updates to HR policies based on needs and project outcomes.Working with the Senior Manager of HR on implementation plans
- Developing communication plans as part of each project
- Developing and implementing transition plans, identifying lessons learned, and applying the lessons learned to future projects and department operating procedures
- Working with HR team members to create, maintain, and revise standard operating procedures for HR team
- Developing and maintain HR Dashboards.Providing analysis and reports of HR metrics to the AVP of HR, noting positive and negative changes against organizational initiatives.Provide solutions-based suggestions to the AVP and the team
- Delivering HR day-to-day services as backup for team members and to ensure continuity of care for our staff.Taking on specific operational area on a regular basis as necessary
- Participating in HR events, training, and other department-wide initiatives
The ideal candidate will have at least the following experience and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Psychology, Organizational Development, or other related discipline.Master’s degree preferred
- SHRM Certification preferred
- Formal training in project management.PMP or other nationally recognized project management certification preferred
- A top performer with progressive experience in human resources with at least 5 years at the generalist level focusing on each area of human resources
- At least 3 years of direct project management experience which should include developing project charters, management of projects to success, and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience developing and updating HR Dashboards for use within the department and for the senior management team, with the ability to tell a story from relevant data
- Solid knowledge of HR best practices and current employment law.Must have a passion for HR
- Ability to process and analyze information quickly to develop and execute plans
- Very strong attention to detail with the ability to note the impact on the big picture
- Exceptional communicator.Ability to modify approaches according to the audience and easily maintain their attention using good storytelling and listening techniques as well as good presentations skills
- Excellent writer.Familiarity with internal communications strategies. Ability to ensure appropriate details are shared in an effective manner
- Very strong proficiency with HRIS, ATS, MS Office 365, Teams, OneNote, LinkedIn, LMS, Abode Suite, ADP WorkforceNow, a variety of project management applications, and other platforms and applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, multi-cultural business environment
- Strong project and time management, organizational, strategic, analytical and conflict resolution skills. Ability to appropriately identify and pursue priorities and to keep projects on time using effective, yet empathetic tools
- Possess sensitivity to and champion diversity and inclusion
- Ability to work well in a team environment, including with multi-disciplinary teams
Come and experience all that The Fellowship offers, including the ability for you to make a living and make a difference alongside positive and friendly colleagues. Please submit your resume and salary requirements so that your journey in helping others through The Fellowship’s mission can begin.