- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures parts are delivered on time and in excellent condition
- Maintains safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Properly maintains vehicle(s), complete Daily Vehicle Checklist and take the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
- Drives company vehicle to deliver parts to AutoZone stores, including safe loading and unloading of parts
- Ensures appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed
- Ensures assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
- Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
- Processes and restocks returns from route deliveries in a timely manner
- Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
- Utilizing ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet AutoZone’s driving requirements
- Drivers – 21 years or older
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.