- 2+ years of administrative work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
This candidate will have a high attention to detail, have great communication skills, and be able to shift gears at a moment’s notice as we continue to refine and improve our onboarding process.
- Creating individual onboarding plans for each Hub Partner leveraging internal Amazon tools
- Completing key steps of the onboarding process leveraging multiple Amazon tools
- Identifying opportunities for improving the onboarding experience and working collaboratively with team members to make improvements
- Drive & create SOPs for gaps in existing processes
- Escalating issues and pain points in the process
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Superb customer focus
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.