- Bachelor Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field. Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in HR with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management, with at least 2 years in high-tech companies.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
We are looking for a HRBP to support the scale of Amazon Freight, Amazon’s carrier network. In this position you will be a key partner in building this team, which includes the development and execution of HR priorities that enable the business to grow while fostering the employee experience. The ideal candidate will love to partner with business leaders on strategic people initiatives, have the ability to implement and optimize HR processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions in employee relations, HR policies and processes. If you also love to think big, whiteboard and build things from scratch, this is the place for you! Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement people plans and solutions in order to achieve people initiatives and deliver results.
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests.
- Provide ongoing support to employees on human resources related matters, policies and procedures.
- Passion for data, innovative HR solutions and process improvement. A keen interest in experimentation
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and willingness to be vocally self-critical
- Provide valuable input and expertise to your client groups in terms of employment legislation, policies and practices.
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures, and alignment of HR related programs by partnering with peers and colleagues
- Experience working in a start-up like environment where the pace is quick and your responsibilities stretch between strategic and tactical
- Demonstrated strong ownership and attention to detail
- Route inquiries and questions to the appropriate teams within HR Service
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Able to travel, as needed.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans, employee relations, and talent management strategies.
- Experience assessing employee and management talent.
- 2+ years HRBP experience preferred,
- 2+ years in an HR specialization area as a program manager preferred