How you will do it
- Change and Service Filters
- Oil and Grease Bearings
- Perform Belt adjustment and replacement services
- Perform Cooling Tower and Condenser Maintenance (coils, evaporators and tubes)
- Perform general housekeeping tasks as required by customer contract
- Operate mechanical equipment if deemed necessary by customer contract
- Clean and perform routine maintenance as required for solar energy equipment
- Perform Indoor Air Quality related maintenance including but not limited to the cleaning of duct systems and drain pans
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with HVAC equipment
- EPA Refrigeration certification a plus
- Self starter with ability to work independently
- This position requires a current driver’s license
- This is a Bargaining Unit Position
Fork Lift Operators License a plus
DOT Certification to operate Stake Body Vehicles for deliveries is a plus
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.