Johnson Hyundai of Cary has the exciting opportunity to expand its team with the addition of a Full-Time Service Advisor! We are seeking a friendly and motivated individual with a positive attitude to fill this open position immediately! If you are customer-service oriented and interested in working in a fast paced environment with great earning potential, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Johnson Hyundai of Cary is a member of Johnson Automotive, one of the fastest growing automotive groups on the East Coast. Johnson Automotive has earned a reputation for outstanding customer service and first-class operation by hiring top performers that are eager to elevate our guest’s experiences.
This position will assist with the operations of the Service Department by advising and counseling guests on any necessary vehicle service repairs as recommended by technicians.
- Greet and assist guests in a timely, efficient and friendly manner;
- Advises guests of the care and needs of their vehicle;
- Provides complete and accurate written cost estimates for repairs and services;
- Checks repair progress and contacts guests with necessary updates;
- Complete necessary paperwork with accuracy;
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicles and recommends service needs;
- Establishes guest’s method of payment;
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Maintain and update notes and information in a customer database;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Service Advisor experience required;
- ADP experience preferred;
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office;
- A valid driver’s license and clear driving record;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure;
- Compelling written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both as a team and independently;
- Capability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively;
- Possess excellent customer service skills;
- Flexible work schedule Monday through Friday and some Saturdays.
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Advancement Opportunities
To apply, please respond to this ad by faxing your resume to 919-256-6081, or apply in person at any Johnson Automotive Dealership. Please reference job code JLDSA.
No Phone Calls Please.
Johnson Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- service advisor: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)