You will be playing a critical role in building the world’s largest factory. You will work primarily in the field performing I&C activities such as terminating & configuring instrumentation, starting up control panels, setting up communication for controls. Track and plan material handover, maintain Tesla construction specification & achieve construction completion per schedule.
- Terminating, configuring & calibrating instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting instrumentation utilizing wiring diagrams, operational manual.
- Plans sequence of installation to avoid obstructions of other craft workers.
- Successfully execute construction projects per Tesla specifications & construction schedule
- Effectively communicate logistics and other operational plans necessary.
- Interface with base build, controls engineering, and other engineering teams – from install through start of production
- Direct work in field, track changes, as-built. Both individually and leading or participating in a larger team
- Assist vendors in the field.
- Track changes and develop red lines.
- Utilize CxAlloy to ensure construction completion of project.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Four years of experience as an Electrician and or I&C Technician.
- One or more years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, and subordinates.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel