Provide in-service information and clinical education to healthcare providers
(HCP) and associated HCP office staff of oncology practices in assigned territory of St Louis, MO to Chicago, IL.
Successful candidate will reside in proximity of assigned market. Relocation assistance is NOT offered for this role.
- Provide education through in-services to HCPs and HCP staff on Product specific information including but not limited to Product information, disease state information, dosing protocols and information, administration of product, and adverse events of Product.
- Foster the continued and proper use of the Product.
- Engage in Program related communications with pharmaceutical client’s field-based sales force
(representatives and district managers).
- Communicate to the Nurse Manager any feedback regarding concerns identified during the in-service education process. Nurse Manager will serve as the single point of contact with Merck for all Program related communication.
- Communicate to the Nurse Manager any questions/concerns the HCP and/or the HCP staff have regarding the Product and its reimbursement.
- Accurate and timely reporting of all visits, including but not limited to the type of training conducted, length of visit, and office that was visited. A visit is defined as a customer interaction- in-services and scheduled or unscheduled customer engagements.
- Report on interactions with HCPs and HCP staff
- Complete and appropriately document all required training.
- Coordinate and schedule travel to oncology offices with the pharmaceutical client’s Sales Representative
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Management Responsibilities: None
- Active nursing license to be in good standing in at least one state in which the in-services are being conducted.
- Must have at least three (3) years of recent oncology nursing experience that includes, but is not limited to direct patient care, physical assessment, patient education, group in servicing, and proficiency in peripheral IV access. Chemotherapy infusion experience is a must.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Valid motor vehicle license and proof of insurance.
- Ability to travel, including overnight travel. Amount of travel varies by territory but may be up to 100% travel.
- Must have good communication, speaking, and writing skills. Ability to conduct one on one and group presentations, manage administrative responsibilities consistent with a field based territory management position.
- Adult oncology experience
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment. Includes travel.
Career Level – IC-Professional-P3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.