Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Installs, modifies and performs preventive maintenance and corrective repairs of electrical equipment ranging from 24 volt dc to 13kv high voltage applications.
- Maintains and troubleshoots all systems and associated equipment at Spring Gardens & Westminster LNG, Notch Cliff Propane, Spring Gardens, CNG fueling stations and Gate Stations.
- Maintains an in depth knowledge of and performs work in accordance with NFPA 70 (National Electric Code).
- Prepares or assist in the preparation of labor and material cost estimates for new electrical installations.
- Interprets engineering drawings.
- Contacts vendors to order materials for electrical equipment for repair, maintenance and installation of new units.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of new electrical equipment and electrical controls systems.
- Reviews new equipment and makes recommendations to update and improve electrical systems.
- Keeps abreast of codes and standards under which maintenance must be performed.
- Supports Gas Engineering Unit providing electrical code expertise for project planning.
- Assists in the development and training of electricians.
- Is familiar with and navigates various software applications including Maintenance Management System software for initiating maintenance and archiving equipment information.
- Utilizes knowledge of plant system functions including maintenance work practices and divisional safe work practices.
- Subject to U. S. Dept. Transportation required chemical screening.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to meet Company driving standards
- Four years work experience in installation and maintenance of low and high voltage electrical equipment, control devices, and distribution.
*** Posting Notes**
This is Senior Qualified Positon
# of positions-1-Internal and extenal
Location- Spring Gardens
Supervisor- Gas Operations Maintenance
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster