Security Clearance Requirements: The successful candidate must be a United States citizen and have eligible or active US Government TS Security Clearance and the ability to pass a polygraph. Candidate must be able to travel to customer sites as required. The selected candidate must be able to start within 30 days of offer acceptance.
- Serve as the site’s Facility Security Officer
- Development, implementation and oversight of security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment
- Conduct studies and implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations
- Obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials
- Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken
- Acts as primary contact for ensuring the delivery of security briefings, awareness education and training
- Actively participates in Government security audits and executes yearly self-inspections
- Performs as a member of the security team to assist in the execution of an insider-threat program
- Provides prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD form 254’s and security guidance
- Investigates security incidents and complete administrative inquiries
- Interacts with senior/executive management on matters pertaining to security policy and procedures
- Eligible or active TS Security Clearance (with polygraph preferred)
- 5 years of relevant experience, or 2 years of experience with applicable bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of applicable guides and government systems – NISPOM, NCAISS, NISS, DISS, JPAS, and Equip
- Ability to work independently to identify, assess & resolve unique security situations with innovative solutions geared to facilitate contract performance within the bounds of security requirements
- Ability to travel to customer locations upon request
Preferred additional skills (candidate with preferred skills will have priority):
- Experience with Special Access Program Security with practical application of DOD 5205.7 Security Volumes 1-4, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement and possess an understanding of advanced technology security integration processes
- CDSE Facility Security Officer (FSO) certification
- Completed a CSSO Course with an IC customer, within the past 5 years
- Working knowledge of SIMS (or other personnel database management system)
- Knowledge of access control and alarm maintenance
- Familiarity with the Continuous Evaluation Program
- Six-Sigma methodology or equivalent training
- Experience working in teams and matrix environments
- Knowledge of the RMF process
- Experience in counterintelligence, Insider Threat and OPSEC programs
If hired for this position, the team you would be joining is part of our Cloud organization and/or works with government contracts and as such has a unique background check requirement, detailed below. Please note you will be provided with steps for completing the check if you accept a role on the team.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screening(s):
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.