INDUSTRY SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- 10+ years Industry domain expertise in one (or more) of the priority industries, as relevant: Automotive, Agriculture, Education, Energy, Media & Communications, Travel & Transportation
- Expertise working in business roles at a company in the target industry
- Significant (10+ years) solution selling experience preferably in the target industry
- Industry specialized sales or consulting background within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Strong Business development, Market development and sales skills
- Proven track record of solution sales or consulting in a competing or partner company
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Meaningful non-Microsoft prior work experience at one of the following: driving digital transformation within Consulting or Services company such as McKinsey, Accenture, SAP, or the equivalent; competing cloud service providers and software companies, particularly Oracle, IBM, SalesForce.com, AWS
- Proven track record of delivering on results on short-term, mid-term, long-term.
- Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth, consumption, usage). Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) and effective marketing engagement to drive replicable customer references
- Executive communications, engagement, and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and offerings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA desirable
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.