TE Connectivity’s Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
What your background should look like:
- Performs and records complex in-process and final inspections on cables, components, and assemblies including prototypes, samples, RMA’s and First Articles as required with minimal documentation.
- Ensures that inspection techniques are applied to products according to product drawings, procedures, and test specifications.
- Recognizes and suggests improvements to inspection documents.
- Communicates potential inspection and team problems to the Inspection Supervisor.
- Supports/performs training for inspection certification.
- Assists operators to be aware of customer specifications and product requirements.
- Two or more years of mechanical inspection experience.
- Understands the use of complex mechanical test equipment and mechanical measurement tools.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Experience with various measurement devices.
- Experience with problem solving pertaining to products and processes.
- Knowlege of samping and Statistical Process Control Techniques.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation