2+ years of business experience in project management, operations, or finance
- Data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and database management and query tools
- Bachelor’s degree
We are looking for an Instock Manager to support strategic vendors. You will own developing business plans and oversee supply chain and inventory management. You will lead cross-functional initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the businesses.
A successful Instock Manager must:
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved instock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time), forecasting, and shrink reduction
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business
- Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
- Partner with internal teams to develop tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows
Possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Experience with SQL
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.