Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Instructional Design Lead to join the Facebook Business Education team. The mission of The Business Education team is to educate advertisers, agencies, marketing partners, and small businesses on how to meet their business goals using the Facebook family of apps and services. The Business Education team is entrepreneurial-minded and dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners across multiple channels. Our mission is to democratize scaled education for businesses big and small.The Instructional Design Lead will be a vital part of creating content for our current online (eLearning) and in-person (Live/VILT) environments. The individual will work with internal stakeholders to build interactive, high-impact training solutions and will manage a team of Learning Designers.If you have a passion for digital marketing and creating learning products, enjoy leading innovative learning deliveries, and want to join a fast-growing team as we embark on this journey, then this might be the team for you.
- Build relationships with cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities
- Craft an overall training plan around digital marketing and advertising that addresses audience’s needs
- Develop lightweight processes and workflows that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Provide design and technical guidance on industry standard instructional design technologies
- Design engaging, informative, and compelling content for a variety of audiences and delivery modes
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives
- Manage and coach a team of Instructional Designers to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers
- BA in Instructional Design, marketing, media or related field
- 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of experience in learning design or content development
- Experience consulting, advocating, and managing relationships
- Experience evaluating the educational quality of training and providing executional feedback
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]