Our insurance agency is expanding and a position in sales is now available! Insurance agents will earn $35,000 if you are average, $50,000 if you are good, and $75,000+ if you are our next superstar.
The position offered is in the insurance industry primarily selling Home and Auto Insurance. We’re looking for star performers, if you have what it takes Apply Now!
- Actively Prospect New Customers
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Required Work Experience, Skills and Education
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer’s home or business
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan
Base Pay + uncapped commission as well as Bonus pay and Signing bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Sales in an Office Setting: 2 years (Required)
- Missouri Property and Casualty (Preferred)
Insurance License Required:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19