This employee will have a private cubicle.
We are expanding and have an opening for a top performing, self driven, and natural born salesperson to join our team-oriented sales department. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care network, a successful sales structure and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success. As our newest Licensed Insurance Salesperson, you will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. You will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, apply today to learn more.
Note: This opportunity is not employment directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as staff with an Allstate Exclusive Agent; an independent contractor.
Salary Range: $30000.00 – $50000.00 per year
- Paid Holidays
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Proficiency to multi-task.
- Comfortable with calling prospective customers
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Successful sales background.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Bilingual, in both English and Spanish or Russian is beneficial
- Minimum education: Associate’s degree