We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. The Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Salary Range: $35000.00 – $60000.00 per year
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.