- As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be responsible creating Marketing strategies for T-Mobile’s products and segments across the consumer experience. This role will define and develop integrated marketing strategies and plans that leverage paid, owned and earned channels/media that align to company priorities and deliver on commercial and brand objectives. Strategic partnership with commercial, operations, media and analytics is a must. An understanding of the evolving MarTech/AdTech space and the ability to articulate and positively orchestrate complex marketing plans across multiple channels and teams are critical for success. In addition, this position is pivotal to ensuring execution of targeted marketing programs across all functional marketing areas are consistent and to ensure the product experience, digital transformation and brand marketing priorities are met. This opportunity is a challenging and exciting role for a marketer with a passion for building comprehensive capabilities and leading cross-functionally across the Marketing organization.
- Marketing strategy: Develop marketing strategies and manage integrated marketing plans that deliver to commercial/brand priorities/goals and further our business transformation
- Data-driven & insights: Leverage data, analytics and segmentation to identify opportunities and insights and translate needs into executable integrated marketing plans that improve performance and deliver on objectives
- Strategic planning: Owns and authors marketing plan; Works closely with leadership across both commercial and brand functions to align campaign plans/priorities and orchestrate teams/resources to bring plans to market on time/on budget.
- Customer-centric communications: partners with brand strategy and internal creative teams along with agencies on creation of world-class communications and collateral that speaks to the audience and campaign objectives
- Cross-functional leadership: Partners with analytics and marketing operations teams to ensure strategic objectives and learning agenda are accurately tracked and measured to evaluate performance.
- Influence: May lead/mentor other managers and influence cross-functional teams.
- Masters/Advanced Degree preferred/Li>
- Bachelors Degree
- 4-7 Years: Marketing Experience In Authoring And Executing National Integrated Marketing Plans With Recognized B2C Brands
- Less Than 2 Years: Delivering Omni/Multi-Channel Integrated Campaigns At Scale And Leveraging Data And Digital In Execution.
- Digital Marketing: Must Have A Solid Understanding Of Digital Marketing And Experience Including Web/Ecommerce, Media, Social, Paid Search, Attribution, Optimization, Etc. Experience In Data Driven Marketing Techniques And Traditional Database Marketing Is Critical.
- Consumer Insights: Exceptional Experience Applying Consumer Insights To Improve Campaign Targeting, Delivery, Performance, Etc.
- Leadership: Campaign Leadership Skills – End To End Campaign Development Including Strategy, Segmentation, Targeting, Etc. In A Multi-Channel/Omni-Channel Environment.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.