Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as an Integrated Office Services Clerk based out of Linthicum, MD.
The Integrated Office Services Clerk will set up, adjust and operate a variety of digital and manual reproduction equipment and devices to include a variety of advanced black and white / color printers with PC and network based interface. Perform multifunctional in-plant finishing and bindery services. Convert source digital documents into PDF format. Utilize PC based programs to create, manipulate and complete assignments. Receive, sort, and distribute mail. Perform various sales counter functions associated with the Employee Store.
- Two (2) years equivalent work experience in business environment.
- Have a working knowledge of mail delivery and sorting.
- General knowledge of operating a copier.
- Set up and operate the full range of reproduction equipment such as high speed color, high speed black and white copiers, wide format printers or the like.
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance.
Preferred Qualifications: None.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.