Up to $55,000 plus bonuses.
At Tribal we are currently recruiting for an Internal Account Executive to join us in Australia, this role will be critical in the support of our AUS and NZ sales and marketing functions. Working from home, you will work as part of the Account Management and Business Development teams who are responsible for building the sales pipeline globally.
The role of Internal Account Executive focuses on new business generation and sales support. The Internal Account Executive will support with marketing campaigns, handle inbound enquiries, and qualify opportunities. You will additionally provide support to Tribal’s Account Directors to book meetings and help to prepare pre-sales resources ahead of demonstrations.
The primary responsibilities and deliverables of this role will be:
- Qualifying enquiries and booking appropriate follow-ups with the Sales Team.
- Generate calling prospects to drive new business.
- Create leads through sales and appointment setting campaigns.
- Keep key business contact information up to date.
- Improve campaign effectiveness by conducting appropriate research.
- Strive to continuously improve customer care and satisfaction ratings.
- Take ownership for and provide input into the development of sales and campaign plans.
- Attend sales and marketing events, exhibitions, and roadshows.
- Remain knowledgeable on Tribal markets and products to ensure you can confidently engage with customers.
Applicants to this role should have a strong sales focus, be able to communicate effectively with sales prospects, and take ownership for supporting in the generation of new business, therefore previous experience in a sales environment is beneficial.
Excellent organisation skills and strong customer service ability will be necessary to be successful in this role. Typical applicants will be recent graduates who are looking to kick start their career in sales or established sales support or internal sales execs, additionally you might be working in the education sector and looking for a change of career.
Your day to day life at Tribal will be diverse and challenging, and you’ll benefit from our generous benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our short application form attaching your CV and cover letter.
Tribal are an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: RAF-1239-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday