Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. Key to that success is our ability to interview and hire in a way that supports diversity, engages our hiring partners, and creates a distinctive experience for our candidates. To further those efforts, we’re looking for an Interview Experience Leader within our Global Recruiting organization to manage and connect our ecosystem of interviewing stakeholders, Global Talent Selection Industrial/Organizational (I/O) psychologists, processes, and tools.The person in this role will influence and drive strategy across our recruiting leadership team, our assessment experts, and our hiring partners to set the vision and enhance how we interview and hire. The ideal candidate has experience working at the intersection of people, strategy, technology, process, and program development/management. This role requires a leader: a self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities, creates insights with the right inputs to determine root causes, develop recommendations, and then design and drive solutions through influence across an organization of thousands.
- Map and then manage across the end-to-end ecosystem of talent selection stakeholders in order to optimize interviewing experience and outcomes.
- Partner with People Analytics, I/O psychologists, and Product/Engineering teams to set the talent selection vision and priorities for the Global Recruiting organization, and work to align capabilities and research to that vision.
- Build and lead a team focused on improving the interviewing experience as well as working alongside them to execute the vision and strategy.
- Partner with our process and change group to operationalize new programs across thousands of recruiting and interviewing team members.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand the current talent selection landscape at Facebook and to proactively identify issues on the horizon.
- Be the central leader within the Global Recruiting organization that creates and drives an exceptional interviewing experience – for both our interviewers and candidates – that operates efficiently and consistently at scale.
- Manage the health, capacity, and training of our interviewer pool and interviewing resources.
- Align partners to develop integrated plans for process and tooling improvements and influence across leadership teams to get them implemented.
- 12+ years of strategic planning, operations, or management consulting experience.
- 5+ years of program development/management experience.
- Experience with business process management, workflow, and life cycle management.
- Experience translating business challenges and questions into solutions.
- Experience working with an HRIS or applicant tracking system.
- Experience working cross-functionally, influencing across senior leaders, and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure.
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors.
- Cross-functional communication, interpersonal skills, and experience navigating a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]