About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Inventory Control Clerk III will ensure inventory control processes and initiatives are accurately followed and reported. Perform root cause analysis in effort to identify and resolve the issues causing inventory record inaccuracies. The position requires a high amount of customer facing.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
1. Lead Inventory team on daily assigned tasks to reach objectives and outcomes.
2. Research Oracle transactions and perform root cause analysis to identify and resolve any sync issues.
3. Analyze inventory cycle count results and performs root cause analysis to identify and resolve the inventory variance.
4. Compile, analyze, and distribute accurate inventory control reports for internal and external customer review.
5. Generate and maintain accurate department metric reports.
6. Make recommendations for inventory control best practices/solutions and assists with procedural changes to improve accuracy.
7. Monitor all inventory areas for accuracy and completion.
8. Research and correct warehouse inventory variances.
9. Perform daily communication with internal/external customers with accuracy and integrity.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if…
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. 2-4 years of inventory control experience preferred.
3. Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
4. 1-2 years of experience with warehouse management systems.
5. Experience with Visio, Bar Tender and Access recommended.
6. Excellent written and communication skills.
7. Customer service driven.
8. Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the “Share” icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 30020
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.