Inventory Control Specialists (Floor Plan Auditor) are members of the Chase Dealer Services business team and as such play an integral part in the overall dealer relationship. Inventory Control Specialists are client facing employees who audit a multi-billion dollar floor plan portfolio. As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will conduct precise inventory audits for floor plan loan, lease, and asset based relationships to ensure compliance with JPMC policy and federal regulations. This is a work from home position that requires daily travel with the possibility of regular overnight stays. Specialists are required to have a cell phone, a dependable vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and current automotive insurance.
In this role you will perform the following functions:
- Inspect all dealership inventory pursuant to bank policy, which includes physically inspecting all dealer vehicles for serial number, excessive wear, damage, location and date of sale
- Determine status of inventory by reviewing applicable documents and data
- Communicate audit results, via phone or email, to all applicable partners as necessary
- Prepare and review inventory audit summary reports with the client
- Maintain working knowledge of current Dealer Services Floor Plan credit policy and all exceptions to policy
- Schedule all required audits in accordance with JPMC policy
- Business degree preferred or three years of comparable inventory control experience
- Automotive dealership background preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills
- High degree of integrity, honesty, and accountability
- Professionalism and diplomacy; ability to interact with individuals at senior levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
- Nationwide overnight travel requiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.