ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government’s Small Business Administration.
We are seeking 2 Junior level IT Help Desk Technicians for a contract to hire opportunity in Denver, CO. These roles will be located in the downtown Denver area (near Governors Park).
These roles will be supporting internal employees with their Information technology assistance needs such as:
- Password reset requests
- Verify proper hardware and/or software setup
- Walk users through how to work mobile application on their devices
- Uninstalling and reinstalling software applications though remote connection
- Basic diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Resolve user account problems
- Assistance in handling simple problems or generic ‘how to’ questions.
- Software troubleshooting
- Misc. Ticket creation
- Ticket status (Ticket Status call split, emails)
- 1-2 years of IT work experience a plus.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- “Tech Savvy” with a basic understanding of PC and MAC computers
- Willingness to learn
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Critical thinker
This contract-to-hire position will be located onsite near Governors Park in downtown Denver. These will be on the day shift (business hours between 7:30 am- 4:00 pm).