To support State Street’s 24/7 Security Administration Services Help Desk. Provide internal Help Desk support for our global employee and client base.
Role and Responsibility:
- Field incoming calls from global employees and clients regarding application ID access and password support.
- Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding system access issues.
- Provides support for approximately 50 platforms across several hundred mainframe, midrange and web based applications.
- Handles approximately 80 to 120 calls per day maintaining average handle times between 3 and 5 minutes.
- The ability to maintain confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism is critical.
- The ability to self-manage by using internal helpdesk SOP knowledge base.
- The ability to adapt to updates in procedures and processes.