The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Advisors and our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
We are seeking a Marketing Director to lead marketing strategy and events to help J.P. Morgan Wealth Management become the firm of choice and serve more under-represented segments such as women, Black and LatinX clients.
This experienced marketing leader will manage a 4-person team in this effort, partnering closely with the GM of Inclusive Investing, sales leadership, channel marketers and communications partners to design a multi-year strategy and implement tailored marketing programs to grow market share and deepen relationships with our target client segments.
The role reports to the J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Chief Marketing Officer and sits on the marketing leadership team.
A successful candidate will be:
- Deeply committed to and passionate about Diversity and Inclusion
- Experience in developing segment specific marketing strategies
- Experienced in developing and executing comprehensive marketing plans
- A strategic and innovative thinker who can lead teams and partner with functional experts in executing marketing programs flawlessly
- Intellectually curious, data driven and analytical, while also being a creative thinker
- Comfortable with rolling up their sleeves, working through complex matrixed organizations
- Ruthless about prioritizing high impact efforts aligned with business strategy
- Develop deep understanding of segment insights to determine the critical customer journeys, messaging & channel strategies
- Partner with the Inclusive Investing GM on developing the broader program strategy, goals and KPIs, and clearly defining the role marketing can play to achieve them.
- Design and execute a comprehensive go-to-market strategy, including awareness building, acquisition & deepening programs designed specifically for the focused segments
- Partner with the content team to develop a comprehensive education platform including financial seminars and e-learning initiatives. Develop & execute strategies to drive attendance and engagement via field marketing, community partnerships and media sponsorships.
- Partner with other LOBs as well as corporate teams on firmwide diversity and inclusion efforts
- Lead event marketing for the marketing organization. Support event management initiatives across J.P. Morgan Wealth Management beyond the Inclusive Investing events initiatives.
- Work with analytics partners to understand end-to-end program performance
- Lead and nurture a talented, motivated team that is deeply committed to the segment mission & goals
- Experienced strategic marketer with at least 15 years of integrated marketing experience
- A customer-obsessed professional who leads with the voice of the customer
- Independent thinker with high EQ and a bias to execution speed
- Experience in building and implementing large scale sponsorships and events (virtual event & in-person)
- Intellectually curious, always willing to learn and take on new challenges with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Proven ability to promote a strong control environment, adhere to risk/control, procedure and process expectations, while appropriately challenging to deliver what’s best for the customer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong executive presence.
- Experience in financial services, especially asset or wealth management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.