- Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 9 years’ of experience or High School Diploma with 13 years’ of experience.
- DoD Secret Clearance with ability to upgrade to TS/SCI and SAP/SAR.
- 3 years’ experience as a JTAC-I.
- 1 year experience working in an Air Support Operation Center (ASOC), Joint Air-Ground Integration Center (JAGIC), Direct Air Support Center (DASC) or Service equivalent.
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI.
- 5 years’ experience as a Brigade, Division or Corps ALO.
- 3 years’ experience as a TACP/JTAC working in an ASOC, JAGIC, DASC or service equivalent.
- Graduate of the USAFWS, MAWTS-1 or Top Gun.
- Experience providing command and control of air-ground operations within an assigned ground force operations area at the Division or Corp-Level.
- Experience developing FSCM/ACMs for the effective integration of both kinetic and non-kinetic surface and air effects at the Division or Corp-Level.
- Experience integrating Space and Cyber effects on to the battlefield.
- Graduate of TRADOC G-2’s Threat Tactics Course.
- Multiple National Training Center rotations.
- Multiple combat deployments.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Joint Terminal Attack Controller-Instructor (JTAC-I) to join our team as a Mission Specialist at the Combat Air Forces Distributed Training Center (CAF DTC). The location of this position is at Langley AFB, VA.
The qualified candidate will facilitate the daily execution of Large Force Employment (LFE) and Small Team events on the Distributed Mission Operations Network (DMON) for the CAF DTC.
The JTAC-I Mission Specialist will support daily training through scheduling, scenario development, mission materials, brief and debrief support of LFE and Small Team events. Additional duties may include the attendance of CAF exercise planning conferences, meetings and site visits to gain a better understanding unit training requirements.
The JTAC-I Mission Specialist is the focal point for the execution of the DMO missions while acting as the White Force and will assist the CAF DTC Mission Director in regulating the flow of timely injects throughout the training event.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.