Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer, is looking for a Creative Specialist within the Home Office in Battlefield, MO. This position is a key creative role within the company?s Marketing Department. This role is responsible for copy development and creative review in regards to our marketing efforts for 600+ retail locations, along with assisting with creative touchpoint planning. These efforts are to help facilitate the goals and direction of the Russell Cellular sales strategy and industry evolution. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Job Responsibilities / Primary Duties
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing, PR and communications materials: email, social, print, video, online, press releases
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with team members, manager and internal departments to assess project needs and messaging
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Creative Review
- Review all creative materials for spelling, grammar, branding, consistency and plan alignment from internal and external development
- Review all creative materials for persona, segment and/or category alignment
- Creative Touchpoint Planning
- Assist with monthly touchpoint messaging plans, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, through collaboration with the Russell Cellular Inventory department and the utilization of Verizon resources to incorporate product roadmaps and promotional calendars
- Collaborate with internal designer, department manager and/or agency to identify design asset needs to match the copy for monthly plans
Other Duties as Assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work, preferably within B2C/Retail
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Strong attention to detail and appreciation of great design
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.