Jr. UX Designer
What you’ll do…
- Contribute to the end-to-end design outcomes for a product within our ecosystem
- Produce wireframes, user flows, visual concepts, interactive prototypes for every stage of the design process
- Support the direction of the Design Manager while pushing for new thinking
- Utilize and contribute to our design system to achieve consistency at scale
- Understand the user journey and remove client pain points
- Learn to harness data, insights and user testing to fuel creative solutions
- Learn to work closely with developers to ship refined experiences
- Incorporate modern, premium design and technology trends
What you’ll bring to the team…
- BA/BS design degree (or 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Enthusiasm for iterative design process, inspired by group critique
- Motion design, animation, video production skillset
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free. You have a growth mindset.
- Draw creative inspiration beyond websites, apps, and interfaces.
- A passion for simplifying complex problems and understand user’s needs
- Comfortable working with partners in business and marketing roles
- Based in Kansas City with our design team
About H&R Block…
We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company—one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.