HeySummit is hiring a Platform Sales Champion to engage with potential customers and help answer their questions about the platform to drive conversions. This position will be one of the first touch points for potential customers seeking to find out if HeySummit is right for them. If you’re curious, love speaking with people and presenting, like identifying and overcoming problems, are great with administrative work, have an eye for detail, enjoy learning online tools, and like the fast-paced world of a startup, we want to hear from you!
- Learning the ins and outs of the HeySummit platform and staying up to date with future features and changes
- Handling inbound requests for product information
- Demoing HeySummit to potential customers
- Servicing responses from outbound email campaigns
- Corresponding with potential customers and being able to answer their questions and discover their pain points
- Creating and updating a repository of resources to help answer customer questions
- Compiling and presenting reports
- Creating and updating workflows
- You love learning about new platforms and staying up to date with the latest changes
- You enjoy talking with people, figuring out their needs, and helping them succeed
- You are great at explaining and comparing different solutions
- You are curious and love to figure things out
- You have excellent writing and communication
- You enjoy events
- You get things done
- You’re able to work flexible hours, especially during US timezones
HeySummit empowers anyone to run amazing virtual summits, from anywhere. From selling tickets and organising speakers, to managing talks and outreach, HeySummit is a complete wrap-around system for organisers of online conferences, speaker series, media libraries and summits.
Everyday, people use HeySummit in new ways to spread human knowledge and with a smaller carbon footprint. We’re on a mission to be the best way to spread human knowledge.
More than just a summit platform, we strive to make an impact with everything we do.
Where We’re Going
We see HeySummit growing into a highly impactful company, building a beautiful product that empowers users all over the world.
The future, we believe, is distributed, and we’re building a connected team that can work from anywhere. We welcome applications from all over the world.
Following in the footsteps of pioneers like Buffer and Doist, we’re deliberate about the culture we develop. This means fostering a working community of independent thinkers, supporting one another to work our best, and encouraging personal and professional growth.
Working With Us
We believe exceptional work is about adopting a mindset of continuous learning and being comfortable with failure, openness and vulnerability. We practice radical candor, provide a supportive environment and encourage everyone to challenge assumptions. We have a no-blame culture where everyone’s ideas have value.
We’re remote positive. We believe you’re best placed to understand how you work best, and we have resources available to help you work when and where you want. We find that +/- 5 hours from Edinburgh (UK time) works best unless otherwise specified, however are open to considering other options for exceptional candidates.
We believe communication is vital for exceptional work. We have daily video standups, open calls, and 121s where you meet and build relationships with every member of the team. We have two all-company off-sites per year. These activities help us to build a strong and supportive workplace culture.