Transreport provides the latest technologies that allow transport operators to better understand the needs of their passengers. We are looking for a Junior Product Owner/Business Analyst to join our Product Team, to turn exciting new business opportunities into successful software systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with product managers to deliver and manage our products – web and mobile applications
- Manage the product backlog, write user stories, and conduct refinement sessions and UAT.
- Coordinate the day-to-day prioritization of the backlog with the development team and stakeholders.
- Manage the roll-out and implementation, making sure that the developed technology has the impact desired.
- Write documentation & train internal teams on new product features.
- Work with our clients to understand and deliver their requirements.
- Work with our clients to improve the products from the point of view of their customers.
- Manage expectations of users and stakeholders – communicating frequently with our customers to keep them up to date and to guarantee that solutions are fit-for-purpose and meet their requirements.
- Relevant product owner experience including managing a backlog, working directly with stakeholders, designers, developers, and QA testers.
- Relevant experience in using Jira
- Experience launching products and/or features, preferably on multiple platforms (web, app).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and presentation skill, and must be good at writing documentation
- Experience working in an agile with cross-functional teams- designers, developers, IT, project managers and product managers
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Experience running A/B tests and other optimization efforts is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Jira: 1 year (Required)
- Product Owner: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19