As an O365/SharePoint Engineer, you will be expected to have a real input in solving problems for a variety of business areas. Combining both client facing with hands-on technical development and delivery, the O365/SharePoint Engineer will ensure solutions are scoped, design, developed and effectively delivered, with a particular focus on SharePoint and Microsoft cloud-based technologies. Combining business engagement and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
- You will be an experienced engineer with a background in Microsoft Development technologies including client facing engagements.
- Key interface between IT and the Business in delivering O365 development adopting best practices
- Autonomously manage client expectations on a day to day level both from business requirements and technical competency levels
- Leverage out of the box SharePoint solutions and develop SharePoint in line with business expectations
- Ensure delivering SharePoint development meets code quality, testing, issue resolution and change management
- Help determine appropriate solutions to a clearly defined problem.
- Validating and ensuring system design meets the requirements.
- Understand articulate any change impacts from an E2E Perspective.
- Partner with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Travel expected to other Holland and Barrett sites such as Nuneaton Head Office and Burton Distribution Centre.
- Proven commercial SharePoint experience, preferable within Retail, but not essential
- Able to influence peers and management; strong stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organisation
- Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives objectives
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively;
- A thirst to learn new skills;
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment;
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set;
- Good personal organisation, productivity and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements, process diagrams and test specifications.
- SharePoint Online and Office 365 development/Administration;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Microsoft Azure Function and Storage and other relevant Azure Workloads;
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow/PowerApps.
- Microsoft Azure AD and integration with O365
- Experience of supporting and developing InfoPath 2013 forms for SharePoint and Designer workflows
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups functionality
Experience of automating administration tasks and developing solutions using PowerShell.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Other jobs you may like
Peraton is seeking a junior level SharePoint Developer in Arlington, VA to provide direct support of integrated operations functions to protect and respond to events affecting our Nation’s critical infrastructure, key resources, and functions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do…
Develop solutions by studying requirements analysis, consult with stakeholders and IT Management
Incorporate a full range of developing automated business solutions using enterprise SharePoint platform
Design, develop and maintain SharePoint server 2013, 2016, and SharePoint Online
Provide expertise in SharePoint application development and in all facets of Web services design including, user interface experience, automated report generation, and automation with other Microsoft Office applications
Perform operations and maintenance (O&M) tasks on SharePoint leveraging out–of–the–box capabilities, SharePoint Designer, and other browser-based technologies
Write thorough concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end-user documentation.
You’d be a great fit if…
You have a Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of IT experience
You have one (1) or more years’ experience in building SharePoint-hosted and provider-hosted applications in SharePoint
Experience in using the Agile/Scrum approach to software development
An Active TS and ability to obtain agency suitability
It’d be even better if you…
Have experience developing relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL Server, Informix)
What you’ll get…
An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Company-paid infertility treatments
Cross-training and professional development opportunities
The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain agency suitability. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.