- Responsible for delivering sustainable volume, share, and profit targets, as per annual operating plan, and in alignment with Molson Coors Canada’s First Choice ambition
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” within Molson Coors
- Develop and execute specific customer/brand plans and events which align customer and company
- Prepare and present regular business reviews and product presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Through a First Choice Lens, build and support relationships with assigned customers, business partners, industry associations, government, and suppliers to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Ensure solid results through management fundamentals including financial and volume forecasting, post-activity evaluation, and market opportunity identification and pursuit
- Adhere to all regulatory policies
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have 3-5 years of sales/marketing experience in the packaged goods or beverage alcohol industry.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting Platforms (e.g., SAP) is an asset
- Please note that the duties, skills, and requirements outlined in this posting are not a comprehensive list.
- As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
- We’re one of Canada’s Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.