This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- 7+ years of experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation leveraging Java and various Java frameworks
- 5+ years of experience with ATDD/SBE, pair programming, TDD, and other XP and agile principals
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
- Preparing test plans and performing system testing
- Able to take the challenges of new technology and provide a production worthy output
- Experience with common frameworks like Spring, Apache, Hibernate (or similar ORM tools), REST such as Jersey, JSON, etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Java continues to grow and evolve, and this cookbook continues to evolve in tandem. With this guide, you’ll get up to speed right away with hundreds of hands-on recipes across a broad range of Java topics. You’ll learn useful techniques for everything from string handling and functional programming to network communication.
Each recipe includes self-contained code solutions that you can freely use, along with a discussion of how and why they work. If you’re familiar with Java basics, this cookbook will bolster your knowledge of the language and its many recent changes, including how to apply them in your day-to-day development. This updated edition covers changes through Java 12 and parts of 13 and 14.
OCP (Exam 1Z0-815) Java SE 11 Programmer I Certification Guide: Oracle Certified Programmer Certification Guide
If you have found this book, you have already scraped the surface of Java programming. You now wish to solidify your knowledge & put a stamp on it. A Java Certification is 100% the right way to go, as it sets the tone for your career ahead. This book is a comprehensive guide to Oracle’s 1Z0-815 exam. In this book, you shall progressively explore the Java language bit by bit. If you do not have prior programming experience, fear not, the book is designed to dive into Java as a beginner and also polishes key concepts for professionals with previous experience, ensuring that you get certified.
Introduction to Java Programming and Data Structures, Comprehensive Version, Loose Leaf Edition (12th Edition)
A fundamentals-first introduction to basic programming concepts and techniques
Introduction to Java Programming and Data Structures seamlessly integrates programming, data structures, and algorithms into one text. With a fundamentals-first approach, the text builds a strong foundation of basic programming concepts and techniques before teaching students object-oriented programming and advanced Java programming. Liang explains programming in a problem-driven way that focuses on problem solving rather than syntax, illustrating basic concepts by example and providing a large number of exercises with various levels of difficulty for students to practice. The 12th Edition is completely revised in every detail to enhance clarity, presentation, content, examples, and exercises.