Job Title: Lead, Program Management
Job Location: Northampton, MA
Effectively utilize company and customer resources to plan, execute and monitor the assigned program to achieve the desired program goals. Have overall accountability for the program profitability, on-time delivery and customer satisfaction including product technology, performance and quality. Serve as the program leader and single-point of contact both internally and externally.
- Maintain effective liaison with customers, program and proposal teams, departments and management to secure compliance with schedules, resolve problems and coordinate tasks.
- Collaborate with multiple matrix functions to secure completion of all necessary tasks ensuring final product meets contractual technical and performance specifications.
- Coordinate the development of program plans, win strategies, capture plans and proposal plans including the preparation of work breakdown structures, budgets, network plans, risk and cost reduction plans.
- Monitor program progress, exercising control of schedules, reporting and the preparation of reports and contractual data.
- Maintains financial, schedule and technical data on assigned proposals and programs; identify and recommend solutions to significant problems.
- Manage and lead major proposal efforts and programs.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies for expanding business opportunities with existing and new customers including business area plans.
- Leads and participants in contract negotiations, applying a breadth of contract management knowledge and requirements management expertise.
- Maintain confidentiality with exposure to a large amount of company sensitive material.
- Must meet eligibility requirements to access US classified information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Management
Preferred Additional Skills:
- PMP Certification required or must be obtained within first year in position
- Prior experience as a Program Manager dealing with International Customers
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.