Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position of Supplier Master Team Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Supplier Master Team in addition to providing excellent customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders. The candidate will be expected to problem solve, exercise common sense with good business judgment, and provide leadership, development, and coaching for the Supplier Master Team.
- Research, analyze, coordinate, and respond to incoming inquiries regarding status related to supplier onboarding and modifications
- Provide clear, concise, step-by-step instructions to internal stakeholders and external suppliers in driving issues to resolution
- Coach, develop, and lead the Supplier Master Team
- Understand the full Procure-to-Pay cycle to quickly identify the source of problems
- Effectively work and communicate across multiple organizations and levels, spread throughout geographical locations
- Be a point of contact to address internal and external escalations throughout the entire Procure-to-Pay cycle
- Participate in periodic meetings with Procure-to-Pay teams and Finance leadership
- Investigate, assist, and resolve supplier management issues
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Ensure desktop procedures are maintained
- BA/BS degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or management
- Minimum of five years of procure-to-pay systems and/or audit/accounting experience
- Experience leading a team
- Proven experience troubleshooting problems and developing solutions
- Direct project management experience
- Experience with end-to-end procure-to-pay processes
- Experience in Oracle’s procurement system, including purchase requisition, purchase order, Supplier Master, and business intelligence
- Experience working in an open team environment with Source-to-Pay, Financial Planning & Analysis, IT, and internal audit
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]