This position supports the following Line of Business: Business Banking
Deal Setup requires attention to detail, data-entry, and ability to interpret legal/credit documents. Data sourced from documents is used to enrich the loan system with customer/facility details as well as funding details, pricing rules, repayment schedules, and invoice set-up for principal, interest, and fees.
This Loan Origination Manager I position is an Associate level supervisory position, reporting directly to the local Deal Setup Site Manager / Vice President, and will be an ongoing member of the DS&F Global Leadership team. The candidate is primarily responsible for providing leadership oversight for a team of Loan Origination Specialists. Booking functions includes new deal set-up, modifications, renewals, and restructures.
Primary Responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Handles oversight and administrative functions for loan booking, loan funding, and some research & maintenance which includes payoffs and rebooks.
- Embraces key organizational direction, policies, and guidelines for the team in accordance with globalization efforts.
- Establishes and implements risk and control processes to improve productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure the booking team is processing all daily requests, meeting SLA’s and exceeding quality metrics.
- Ensures loan documentation, loan closings, loan files, audits, and operational risks are managed and conducted consistent with various LOB and bank policies as well as government regulations.
- Participate and lead internal WLS and Market Partnership calls representing the team
- Sets team performance standards using key metrics and monitors the team’s overall performance against goals set
- Responsible for team member development, talent management and succession planning.
- Provides mentoring, training and assistance to new and existing team members.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of departmental procedures.
- Participates and leads continuous improvement activities
- Conducts team and individual meetings with staff members.
- Prepares and facilitates performance review discussions.
- Monitors sick/personal/vacation days of team members.
- Handles performance issues within the team.
- Recruits, interviews and recommends new hires
- Adapt or learn multiple loan systems (ACBS, Loan IQ, and VLS) as well as ancillary applications used in the booking process (i.e. iCRD, Dealworks, Aurora, QIP, Connect, etc.)
- Supervisory Experience preferred
- Knowledge of commercial loan credit & legal documentation, with the ability to interpret outside counsel loan agreements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to adapt to internal tracking and monitoring systems
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workloads while working within tight service levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in multiple team environments
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy with completed work.
- Ability to consistently maintain high performance levels in stressful situations and high-volume environment.
- Ability to think outside the box and generate ideas for process improvements
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.