Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute warehouse operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will also work collaboratively with key internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. You will also be responsible for activities such as inventory management (iDoc management, stock reconciliation), interfaces monitoring, track and trace, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support, third-party performance management, pallets management.
How you will contribute
- Review and analyze stock inaccuracies and guarantee accurate stock alignment between SAP and the warehouse management system based on available information among stakeholders. Analyze and verify capacity utilization, performance and KPI monitoring, and introduce corrective measures in case of missing KPIs and the need to reduce additional capacity
- Work with our service providers to ensure the delivery of our trading partners in terms of punctuality and completeness, taking into account quality and HACCP guidelines
- Monitor inbound, outbound, co-packing, warehousing and distribution activities to ensure shelf-life monitoring and management, supports reduction of write offs and constantly looks for opportunities to improve productivities
- Conduct project-related and ad hoc tasks, in particular in connection with continuous improvement projects and tenders and peak management
- Build and provide full-cost analysis (yearly budget), risks and opportunities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience with Microsoft applications, especially highly experienced with excel
- Enjoys team work
- Experience in logistics operations, procurement or supply chain function in general as an asset
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP R3
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
– College Degree Required
Job specific requirements:
- Experience using SAP, WMS (Winware/KWIC), HHC (Driver Handheld)
- Driver’s Methods Training
- Telogis and Fleetworthy Reporting
- Labor Planning Tool (LPT); Route Composition (w/ Wilkes Barre)
- Managing Employee Performance; Labor Management (Non-Union/Union); Team Building
- Local Planning Team Meetings (Linkage with Demand/Fulfillment/Sales/Customer Planning)
- Federal / State Regulatory Compliance & Law (DOT, OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, HR Policies)
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Warehousing & Logistics Operations Management
Customer Service & Logistics
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.