We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse that is compassionate and has home care skill set experience. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. SeniorBridge provides flexible schedules and competitive pay to meet your needs and lifestyle.
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid LPN license in the state of Florida
- Current CPR card
- Preferred 1 year experience, home health, infusion, or hospital experience a plus.
- Pass Background screening
- Proven experience as a license practical nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
PPE and proper training provided.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Nurses wear own scrubs
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more