- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of customer service experience, critical thinking skills and data based decision making
- Experience working in complex and frequently ambiguous spaces; making sense of customer need and being able to frame that as clear requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work under tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset
Interested in working with data and machine learning? Do you have a passion for customer service? Join our Customer Engagement Technologies automation team in developing language solutions that power self-service and automation across Amazon. This role focuses on English language data, primarily in the areas of text annotation, workflow and solution development, and general data analysis deliverables.
We are seeking a ML Data Associate II to join our team in Seattle to help create, label and curate the data that are required to measure our model accuracy and build new automation features. You should feel comfortable labeling and understanding data using knowledge of customer service policies.
The new associate should be agile, creative, and highly motivated to:
- Perform root cause analysis using basic data analysis in Excel and SQL on annotations to identify opportunities in customer service products.
- Understand automation products and effectively represent data based customer and associate behavior to improve automation workflows.
- Perform annotation to monitor and train machine learning models for multiple products across the Customer Engagement Technology organization.
- Participate in automation solutioning between cross functional teams and validate the launch of proposed solutions.
- Deliver results according to project schedules and quality while maintaining SLAs on velocity, productivity and quality.
- Experience working as a transcriber or annotator
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Fluency in one additional language, particularly Spanish
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.