- school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with and
- 5+ years of experience with and , National Code (NEC), and electronics
- 5+ years of experience conducting
- 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
- 5 + years of experience with () programs
- 3+ years of work order
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our , accuracy, and exceptional . Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Equipment () to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a III, you will lead technicians on the team in the installation and of packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor technicians and contract technicians.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all in the building’
- Lead and audit procedures.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay , ladder diagrams, components, photo-eyes, starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment and parts used
- Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
- Develop training plans for technicians
- Develop work plans for emergency of critical assets
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or
- 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous vendor experience
- Experience with robotic
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.