- 5+ years of experience directly managing digital advertising professionals, such as Campaign Managers, Creative Project Managers, or Account Managers
- 3+ years in a strategic client services role working with Fortune 100 brands
- Understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media analytics
- Proven track record of creating processes and improving tools that have measurably improved productivity, quality, or advertiser experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
Amazon Advertising is looking for an experienced Manager for our Campaign & Creative Management (CCM) team. As our advertiser’s “go-to” experts on Amazon Advertising’s processes related to our advertising policies and creative services, CCMs earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience.
The leader of this team will be expected to own their business and the needs of their customers in relation to campaign and creative management. Managers of CCM teams develop direct customer relationships, and are skilled project and/or program managers, delivering quantifiable service improvements in line with customer needs. They develop high performing teams with clear goals to ensure team success, and partner closely with sales, account management and design leadership to deliver results that matter to customers. Leaders in this team have direct accountability for continuously improving customer satisfaction and efficiency of our teams. As result, they establish partnerships with the Amazon teams that create our products and provide input to their roadmaps to help improve experiences for customers.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will need to:
- Exhibit excellent judgment
- Hire and develop great people
- Have relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Be able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expect and require innovation of her/his team
- Have passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Think big
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred.
- Experience with Doubleclick (XSM, DFP), AdJuster, Salesforce.com
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to drive partnerships and initiatives
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Proven record of attracting, retaining and growing exceptional teams
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal