Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
This position is responsible for the implementation, development, and oversight of the commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for MA and NH. This position manages the engineering-based energy efficiency project development, management, and technical support to customers, account executives/representatives, external contractors and energy efficiency service providers, contractors, and internal departments with the goal of increasing overall energy efficiency sales and customer satisfaction. The position is also responsible for the management and oversight the C/I efficiency portfolio including progress to production goals, achieving company KPIs, optimizing energy efficiency measure implementation, budget management, and the achievement of corporate financial goals. Develops initiatives and other program offering to implement and maintain industry alliances with trade organizations, manufacturers, architects and engineers in an effort to foster the use of emerging technologies and high efficiency equipment within the Company’s service territory. Works closely with peers including, channel, engineering, evaluation, regulatory, marketing, sales, and other internal business partners across the organization.
- Oversees the effective delivery, implementation, and administration of the commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs portfolios in MA & NH offered to customers, including electric, natural gas, and demand response.
- Responsible for achieving CI Energy Efficiency production goals, KPIs, and other company objectives within a defined budget,
- Provide strategic direction, coaching, and professional development a team of Energy Efficiency Consultants,
- Implements energy efficiency initiatives, strategic initiatives, and other supporting energy efficiency strategies to enter high-potential markets with energy efficiency services that provide customer-focused solutions, meet customer requirements and achieve energy efficiency market transformation goals.
- Establishes performance requirements, quality specifications, brand positioning, commercialization, pricing and sustainability strategies for new products and strategic initiatives.
- Establishes consumer research objectives and initiates research studies to identify unmet consumer needs, preferences and concept validation.
- Increases awareness and participation in high value initiatives.
- Manages the Implementation Program budgeting, implementation and administration processes.
- Represents the Company with outside stakeholders.
- Ensures efficient and effective coordination of energy efficiency issues between the Company and its regulatory representatives.
- Minimum of ten (10) years in managing complex projects of a technical nature.
- Requires an understanding of the regulatory process and environment, including the regulatory filing process. Also requires knowledge of residential and commercial/industrial building systems and industrial processes, marketing principles and market research techniques. Requires writing and presentation skills.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Certified Energy Manager preferred
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.