Janssen Supply Group LLC. part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is currently hiring for a Manager Digital Programs, Partnerships & External Supply to be located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group LLC. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Manager Digital Programs will work as part of the Partnership and External Supply (PES) Team focused on driving business transformation programs with our external network of suppliers. The successful candidate needs to be a hands-on leader that can work effectively with functional leaders and external partners to build digital visualization, collaboration and analytics capability. They must be fluent in the language of the business and technology. Responsibilities include:
- Program management (across partnering functions and external suppliers)
- Engagement with business experts, analyzing the end-to-end value chain to identify business improvement opportunities that transform our way of
- Work with technical and functional teams to implement our digital tools and capabilities to accelerate supplier collaboration and integration
- Act as project manager for key PES transformation programs, coordinating efforts, managing project expense and insuring timely execution of key
- Develop and provide training materials and change management for new tools and programs
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience including internships/co-op experience is required
- Experience in business problem solving and use of analytics to drive results is required
- Strong project management skills are required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to a variety of audiences are required
- Strategic thinking, the ability to create, cultivate and implement change is preferred
- Background in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, math, finance, economics, supply chain, engineering, etc. is preferred
- Strong influencing skills with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints is preferred
- Proven examples of delivering step function performance improvement while managing risk is preferred
- Demonstrated flexibility to respond to changes in the external and internal environments is preferred
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA, and may require up to 20% of travel both internationally and domestically.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)