Job Title: Manager, Engrg Services
Job Code: IMS20201606-46625
Job Location: Greenville, TX
Responsibilities include but are not limited to management and oversight of the daily activities of a team of Integrated Logistics Support and product support specialists. Successful candidate will act as L3Harris technical interface to the customer for all Integrated Logistics Support activities across the site. Will provide direction, guidance and mentoring to direct reports on the development and delivery of Integrated Logistics Support products. Will have in-depth knowledge of logistics support analysis, sparing analysis, provisioning, SERDs and life cycle cost/level of repair analysis.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of ten (10) years relative experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and directly related work experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirements.
- Previous experience leading Integrated Logistics Support activities and personnel
- Team leadership
- Staffing to include forecasting and hiring
- Experience developing, monitoring, analyzing and taking action based on team operational metrics
- Support of business development to include estimating as well as writing of subcontractor specs and statements of work, RFI/RFP responses and proposals
- Must possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experienced in developing and managing LSAR products using (SLICwave/EAGLE)
- Spares analysis and provisioning using system reliability/maintainability data as related to the maintenance concept
Desired additional Skills:
- US military aviation maintenance experience
- Reliability and maintainability modeling skills
- FMECA experience
- Logistics/Supportability demonstration experience
- Human Factors modeling and simulation experience
- Working knowledge of PTC WindChill
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management System
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.