- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of B2B business development experience
- Experience building sales and account teams that exceed results
- Experience managing large teams working with enterprise accounts
- Experience using problem-solving, mathematics and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and analytical Manager to lead an Enterprise Account Representative team. The ideal candidate will be excited about launching a new start-up from early in its life cycle, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a history working with large, external businesses clients.
Amazon Freight is delivering capabilities to ensure that external Customers’ freight is moved with the highest service and lowest possible costs. To meet this goal, we are continually striving to innovate and provide best-in-class service levels. As the Enterprise Account Representative Manager you will be responsible for building a team that can manage and grow the business of our largest enterprise clients. You will work cross-functionally with business development, implementation, operations, product/technology, pricing, planning, marketing, and legal teams to identify new opportunities to grow your team’s book of business, improve profitability, retain accounts, and define new features to help grow the entire Amazon Freight business. You must be willing to roll-up your sleeves and dive into the business, and through this you will be able to help define relationship strategies and organizational design across our business team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Drive revenue and market share of Amazon Freight customers.
- Oversee the launch of new customers as they come on board.
- Engage with internal and external business teams to identify opportunities to improve performance and service.
- Earn trust of customers and recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams.
- Translate Customer KPIs to influence standard of work.
- Create program goals and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve objectives.
- Identify prioritization and trade-offs for meeting adoption and revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive team strategy plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Manage contract renegotiations and launches of additional business awards.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Experience in sales operations and sales program management
- 4 years’ experience managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenue
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.