What You’ll Get To Do:
- Manages/oversees facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing and real estate coordination.
- Works closely with Colorado Springs (COCO 01) Operations Manager in providing advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
- Coordinates with other Colorado building/facility Operations Managers and provides guidance/direction to respective facilities team in the completion of construction projects and Facility Maintenance activities.
- Supervises planning, designs and oversees the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of buildings, structures, and other facilities maintenance.
- Gathers and reviews data from end-user/customers or Program facilities requirements, budgets, schedule requirements and specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
- Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
- Oversees Facility Maintenance day-to-day activities for the COCO 01 building, as well as provides required support for multiple buildings and multiple customers across the Colorado front range.
- Review and authorize Change Order activity and other contract activities relating to construction and facilities modification and rearrangements.
- Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
- Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and maintenance installations progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and cost and schedule requirements.
The selected candidate will have a customer-service focus and should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations and must have the ability to manage a number of competing priorities concurrently.
Potential travel to Aurora and Boulder 25% of the time.
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience; Master’s and 3 years of experience; PhD and 0 years of experience; 4 additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience in facilities or construction management
- Minimum of 3 years formal managerial experience overseeing a team and responsible for meeting cost and schedule requirements
- Budget and Cost Management Experience (EVMS)
Ability to Obtain and Maintain DOD Security Clearance and program access as required
- In Scope active DOD Clearance Secret Level or Above
- Experience supporting Northrop Grumman or government contracting/DoD facilities
- Experience with a new-build and stand-up of new facility
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.